FxWirePro: the day ahead- 12th March 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 12 Mar 2019 02:52:38 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Investment lending for homes down 4.1 percent in January. Home loans down 2.6 percent.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- France: Q4 payrolls report will be released at 6:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Industrial and manufacturing production report will be published at 9:30 GMT, along with January GDP and trade balance numbers. UK inflation expectation report will be released at 10:00 GMT. UK parliament is likely to vote on the new Brexit deal around 8:30 GMT.
- United States: NFIB nosiness optimism report due at 10:00 GMT, followed by the February CPI report at 12:30 GMT. Fed’s Brainard to speak at 13:45 GMT.
- New Zealand: Food price index will be updated at 21:45 GMT for the month of February.
- Japan: Corporate goods price report will be released at 23:50 GMT, along with January Machinery orders report.
- Auction: the U.S. will auction 10-year note at 17:00 GMT.