FxWirePro: the day ahead- 20th February 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 20 Feb 2019 00:16:09 America/New_York
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Wage price index grew 0.5 percent q/q in Q4, up 2.3 percent from a year ago.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: PPI inflation report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: Q4 industrial production report will be released at 8:15 GMT.
- United Kingdom: CBI industrial trend survey report will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT. FOMC will release minutes at 19:00 GMT. Prime Minister May set to meet EU commission chief Juncker today around 17:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Consumer confidence report will be released at 15:00 GMT.