FxWirePro: the day ahead- 7th March 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 07 Mar 2019 00:05:56 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
- Australia: January trade balance came at $4.55 billion. Retail sales grew just 0.1 percent in January.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Switzerland: Unemployment report will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Halifax house price report will be published at 8:30 GMT. BoE’s Tenryro set for a speech at 9:30 GMT.
- Italy: January retail sales report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Q4 GDP report will be released at 10:00 GMT. ECB will announce rate decision at 12:45 GMT, followed by a press conference at 13:30 GMT.
- United States: Challenger jobs report will be published at 12:30 GMT, followed by weekly natural gas inventory report at 13:30 GMT, along with Q4 non-farm productivity and Labor cost report. EIA will release its weekly natural gas inventory report at 15:30 GMT. Fed’s Brainard to speak at 17:15 GMT. January consumer credit report due at 19:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Manufacturing sales report will be released at 23:50 GMT, along with January trade balance.
- Auction: France will sell 10-year bond today. Spain will sell 5-year and 10-year bonds. The U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 16:30 GMT.