FxWirePro: the day ahead- 8th March 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 08 Mar 2019 00:10:49 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
- China: China’s trade balance came at $4.12 billion, with exports declining 20.7 percent y/y in February, and imports declining 5.2 percent y/y.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: January Factory orders report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- France: January trade balance report will be released at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: industrial output report for the month of January will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- Italy: January industrial output report will be published at 9:00 GMT, followed by the PPI inflation report at 10:00 GMT.
- United States: January building starts and permits report will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with the February non-farm payroll report.
- Canada: Unemployment report will be published at 13:30 GMT.