FxWirePro: USD/ZAR slips below 18.70 Mark, bias remains bearish
Source: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 28 Apr 2020 04:54:46 America/New_York
- USD/ZAR is currently trading around 18.70 levels.
- It made intraday high at 18.87 and low at 18.66 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 19.08 mark.
- A daily close above 19.08 will the parity higher towards key resistances around 19.18, 19.32, 19.54 and 19.77 marks respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 18.76 will drag the parity down towards key supports at 18.40, 18.02, 17.91, 17.70, 17.30 and 17.02 levels respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA heads up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
We prefer to take short position on USD/ZAR around 18.75, stop loss at 18.90 and target of 18.40.© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.