FxWirePro: the day ahead- 2nd July 2019
Source: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 02 Jul 2019 01:14:59 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Australia: RBA reduced rates by 25 bps at today’s meeting.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Germany: Retail sales report for the month of May will be released at 6:00 GMT. Prior 4 percent y/y, expected 2.7 percent.
- United Kingdom: Nationwide house price report will be published at 6:00 GMT, followed by the construction PMI report at 8:30 GMT. BRC shop price report due at 23:00 GMT.
- France: Budget report for the month of May will be released at 6:45 GMT.
- Spain: June unemployment report due at 7:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: PPI inflation report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- Australia: RBA Governor Lowe’s speech due at 9:30 GMT. AiG Performance of Services report to be published at 22:30 GMT.
- United States: FOMC member Williams’s speech due at 10:30 GMT. ISM New York report is due at 13:45 GMT. Vehicle sales report will be published at 19:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Global dairy auction is scheduled for today.