Sogeclair: Update of the liquidity agreement
Source: Nasdaq GlobeNewswire / 02 Jan 2019 14:57:16 Europe/London
Blagnac, France, 02 January 2019
Update of the liquidity agreement
SOGECLAIR and GILBERT DUPONT agreed an update of the liquidity agreement which came into effect on January 1st, 2019.
This amendment is established following the regulations changes relating to liquidity agreements and aims in particular to comply with the AMF decision No. 2018-01 dated on July 2nd, 2018, applicable from January 1st, 2019.
As a reminder, SOGECLAIR's share capital comes to 2,900,000 euros, divided by 2,900,000 ordinary shares with a per value of 1 euro, and the trading platform on which the transactions under the liquidity agreement will be made is Euronext Paris.
It is specified that, in accordance with the agreement clauses, situations or conditions leading to its suspension or its cessation are as follows:
- The execution of the Contract is suspended under the conditions set out in the article 5 of AMF Decision No. 2018-01 of 2nd July 2018.
- The Contract may be terminated under the following decisions:
- The Contract is terminable at any time by the Issuer, without notice in the closing conditions of the liquidity account provided in the article 13.
- The Contract is terminable by the Provider with 30 days’ notice. At the end of the notice, the liquidity account is closed under the conditions set out in the article 13.
- The Contract is terminated rightfully when the Parties cannot, in the situation provided in the article 10, agree on the follow-up to give to the Contract.
- When the Liquidity provider contract that binds the Provider to NYSE-Euronext is terminated, the Provider can terminate the Contract.
- When the share buyback program is not renewed, the Contract is suspended rightfully.
As of November 30th 2018, the average liquidity account figures stood at:
- Number of shares : 2 746
- Cash balance on the liquidity account : €38 228.45
Designer of innovative, high added-value solutions and products, SOGECLAIR brings its skills in high-quality engineering and production to cutting-edge sectors: aeronautics, space and transport. Supporting its customers and partners from the design and simulation stages through to the end of the product’s lifetime, all along the production chain and for entry into service, the Group counts more than 1,500 staff working worldwide to offer a high-quality, proximity service to all its customers.
SOGECLAIR is listed on Euronext Paris – Compartment C – Euronext® Family Business index – Code ISIN: FR0000065864 – PEA PME 150
(Reuters SCLR.PA – Bloomberg SOG.FP)
Philippe ROBARDEY, Chairman & CEO of SOGECLAIR
Marc DAROLLES, Executive Vice-President of SOGECLAIR +33(0)5 61 71 71 71